05/06/2022 - Cookie Workshop - Friday 6:00PM
Hammer & Stain Sidney
Have you ever wondered how to make your cookies look like the beautiful cookies you get from the bakery? Join us in collaboration with Mel from Miss Mel's Bakery out of Lima, Ohio. You will be making a tray to display your cookies on and this beautiful flower arrangement of cookies! You will also receive a popular sugar cookie recipe and the glaze recipe that you will be using the night of the workshop! Learn the tips and tricks of how to decorate cookies of your own! THIS IS A LADIES NIGHT ONLY. NO CHILDREN. Registration is for ONE person only. You are registering to create a 14" round tray and the cookie arrangement displayed in the photo.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTRATION.
REGISRTATION ENDS Friday, April 22nd.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Choose your stencil options from the options below. Please indicate which number design you'd like in the Personalization box.
- THIS IS AN ADULT WORKSHOP ONLY. NO CHILDREN.
- IF your stencil includes personalization, enter it into the personalization box. (PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK SPELLING)
- If attending with friends, list who you'd like to sit with in the Notes box.
- Agree to terms & proceed with checkout. (PLEASE READ TERMS THOROUGHLY BEFORE CHECKING OUT)
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be display worthy!
- Unless otherwise stated in the description, all embellishments or props are not included in project price.
- Due to the customization at all of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS. However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice, your project can be turned into a to go kit to be completed at home. You may also be able to complete your project at an open paint session. Projects will only be held for 30 days. Please private message us on Facebook or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on attendance.
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and MUST BE pre-approved and submitted at least 10 days prior to your event or pick up. If approved, a customization fee of $5-$25 will apply depending on design and difficulty.
- Please private message us on Facebook, call us 937-507-4054, or email us email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Sidney, 106 E. Poplar Street, Sidney, OH.