11/17/2023 - Cozy Hand Knit Blanket Workshop - 6:00pm
Hammer & Stain Sidney
Join us Friday, November 17th at 6:00pm for our Cozy Hand Knit Blanket DIY workshop featuring our new cozy, hand-knit throw blankets. You will get approximately 196 yards of chunky chenille yarn and your throw will measure approx. 40" x 60" for a tight weave and even larger for a more loose weave. Choose your color and complete checkout! You will leave with a comfy cozy complete blanket! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, we provide instruction. It will take approximately 2-3 hours to make a blanket. DUE TO SPACE, ONLY ONE PERSON PER PROJECT.
REGISTRATION ENDS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7TH
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Choose your desired color from the options below.
- If attending with friends, list who you'd like to sit with in the Notes box.
- Agree to terms & proceed with checkout. (PLEASE READ TERMS THOROUGHLY BEFORE CHECKING OUT)
- Due to the customization at all of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS. However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice, your project can be turned into a to go kit to be completed at home. You may also be able to complete your project at an open paint session. Projects will only be held for 30 days. Please private message us on Facebook or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on attendance.
- Please private message us on Facebook, call us 937-507-4054, or email us email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Sidney, 106 E. Poplar Street, Sidney, OH.
- Please no extra people in the studio. Only persons who are registered for the workshop may attend.